Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bones, finally?

I recently got a confirmation request to update my shipping address for my Bones Kickstarter pledge.

Finally!

I can't wait to get them. I haven't been painting much recently but I expect that'll change because I really need a few of those guys to spice up some upcoming encounters.

I realize from their updates one of the minis I ordered as an add-on was probably why I had to wait. Bummer, because it's one I though would be cool but honestly, I would have skipped it if I could have gotten my minis easier. And I chose it over another one (the frost wyrm) that I'm thinking I could actually get a lot more use out of. Oh well. ;)

8 comments:

  1. I got my system check on my address saturday. Im anxiously awaiting the email saying it has been shipped! Hope you get yours soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a shipping notice for something pretty heavy through UPS, so maybe that's it.

      Or Ogre is coming surprisingly early and extremely light. ;)

      Delete
    2. No, it's my Bones. I got the confirmation email from Reaper. Sweet.

      Delete
    3. jealous. still waiting on the shipping confirmation. how many days between the address check and the shipping confirmation?

      Delete
    4. It was four days in my case.

      Delete
  2. One of the guys in my face to face group got his order yesterday or Friday, not sure which. We're gaming at his house this afternoon and he's unwrapping a Vampire order - it's going slowly because there's so much stuff.

    Detail is pretty good, about the same as the WotC Star Wars miniatures. Actually, it's about the same feel and quality as those, so some of the thinner parts are pretty flimsy.

    The red transparent plastic miniatures look pretty good, but are going to need washing or highlighting to get the details to really pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following up: it took Ted about 2.5 hours to unpack all the figures from a Vampire order (+extra orcs and some Sophie substitutions) at a leisurely pace. With a little spacing between the figures, the collection takes up about 2' by 2' square.

      Delete
    2. Mine is coming today, so I may have a lot of unpacking tomorrow!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...