Friday, June 28, 2013

Stuff I like: Being A Better Player

Noisms linked to this over on his blog, and I can see it was written by the guy who started that reddit post that led lots of traffic to my blog. Although, oddly, not to the post that I wrote about being a better player.

In any case, I could live with this this. I'd be happy if my players read this and followed them. They aren't all necessarily, but they're all useful.

11 ways to be a better roleplayer

It's not that I'd ask all players to do all of them, all of the time. But there isn't much there that would bother me. And I do, personally, request that my players know the system yet let it go enough to just do stuff and see what happens. So I find it to be useful advice.


Related posts:

How to Be a Helpful GURPS Player During Combat

How to Be a Helpful GURPS Player During Combat II


Building a Better PC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...