Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Warehouse 23 Sale - 23% off

Steve Jackson Games and Atlas Games are having a 23% off sale until May 3rd. This is rare and also pretty excellent, since it includes physical goods and PDFs.

I (finally) picked up GURPS Ultra-Tech for under $20 and I'm eying some others. But here are some steals for you:

My books, for one, such as GURPS Martial Arts for $21.55, or GURPS Martial Arts: Technical Grappling or GURPS Martial Arts: Gladiators for $7.69.

A 12-month Pyramid subscription for $53.90 (that's just under $4.50 an issue.)

Dungeon Fantasy 1 and most of the DF line for around $6.15 each (actually they range from a low of $3.84 to $7.61)

GURPS Conan and its four solo adventures - all 3rd edition, but easily adaptable - for under $25 for the lot.

Or a bunch of Ars Magica and Feng Shui stuff from Atlas Games. Or even this oddity I spotted: Cthulhu 500. What the-?

6 comments:

  1. I already had the main GURPS Conan book, but I grabbed the Conan adventures. I was borderline on them originally, but with the temporary price cut, it was just too good an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here - I'm probably going to pick them up. I have them in hardcopy, and the book in hardcopy(s) and in PDF, but it's tempting to have them in PDF for that price.

      Delete
  2. I think I will get some Ars Magica stuff for sure. I am curious about how god Saint George's Cathedral is? Is it useful for DF pseudo historical atmosphere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a review - I liked it, and I think it fits in well in a pseudo-historical fantasy game of any kind, DF or not. If you've got Christianity or just a facsimile, yeah, it's good stuff.

      Delete
  3. Finally picked up Martial Arts and Screampunk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for picking up Martial Arts! I hope you like it and find it useful.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...