It's true, I'm working on a project. It's not so secret anymore now that Dr. Kromm mentioned it on his Livejournal weekly GURPS update.
I can't tell you much except:
- the draft is due pretty soon, so if I seem busy or I'm being on your blogs or requests for anything, that's why.
- it's for GURPS, which should be no shock (gee, a GURPS author writing a project for the GURPS Line Editor is writing a GURPS project! Gasp!)
- I can't tell you what line or topic it's for, but it's related to things I've written about being. I'm not expanding into a new line. So that cuts it down to, what, three possible lines of support? Low-Tech, Martial Arts, or Dungeon Fantasy. Or a mix. That's technically possible, too.
- I'm the sole author. I like co-authoring better for a lot of reasons (for one, I can hand off what gets me stuck) but this one has largely flown off of my keyboard and I wouldn't have needed much writing help. Editing and rules question help, yes, but not to get most of the words down.
- and that I had a goal of getting 250 new words down this morning before MMA class and instead I edited and edited and added, like, 2 new words. Sigh.
That's all I can tell you now.
I'd also like publicly resent the fact that Wasteland 2 came out yesterday and I tried it briefly last night. I got sucked right in, which tells me it has to go on the "after you've done your writing for today!" pile.