Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My secret DF project is in peer review

A very busy day today, so just some brief news:

DF _ _ : Peter's Secret Project has entered peer review.

Actually, it entered peer review on Friday night, but this is the first chance I've had to mention it - too much other stuff I felt like I needed to blog about or post.

So far the comments have been fairly light, but helpful. I'm not sure how long from end of peer review it is until the next step - after all, my light source only extends out about 12 yards ahead of me. But my DF contribution proceeds apace.

3 comments:

  1. It seems too narrow to unload much in the way of goods, but the gangplanks are in good shape and the moorings look secure.

    ...oh, I thought you said PIER review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...