We played another session of DF Cold Fens. It took a long time to wrap up, so I don't have time to write a summary tonight.
- a nearly disastrous start took a toll on the PCs, with missed Survival rolls, Boating rolls, and accidentally camping next to a "swamp cow" (read, "catoblepas") lair. Oops.
- Two words: Leaping leeches.
- they met Rahtnar, whose player came late, at the temple. He had smooth sailing with excellent Boating and Survival rolls and no random encounters.
- a knock-down, drag-out fight with the bandits.
- Asher actually rolling better than minimum damage on two rolls!
- actual teamwork and formations!
- a profitable trip.
A long but fun and exciting session.