We played another session of our Cold Fens game today.
- finding Old Crazy William's secret (incriminating?) stash
- a singular lack of potions
- skirmishing with wights and casualties inflicted upon same
- Poor wording on a "check for traps" attempt
- an endless feast
- a lot of nasty undead lizardmen backed by lizard spellcasters
- and Running away! From an encounter they're sure will be tougher next time. Good choice, bad choice, the only choice that made sense? Up for internal debate. But they ran, nonetheless.
I've got part of the recap written but I won't get it up online until tomorrow. Hopefully, with pictures.