I'll write a session summary tomorrow when I get a chance.
But we played Gamma Terra today, which is basically GURPS Gamma World crossed with The Morrow Project.
- us old-timers got back to the Bal'Kree with our warbot, but not before some zeeth grass teleported death into our transport.
- the newbies got dumped out of the vault.
- the newbies, let by an officer named Newbie, fought a giant killer tentacled elephant thing.
- We all met up at the Bal'Kree camp. Newbie led off some less strong-willed types to "find their homes." Nevermind they were nuked out of existence hundreds of years ago.
- The new combined group sorted its options and decided to check out the "Proving Grounds."
- Many earth-swimming sharks were fought and slain.
- Many now-antique adult oriented male magazines were recovered. Much ammo was expended and several were radiated recovering it.
- We made it safely back to base.
- Turns out I got mutated, somehow, despite being the most cautious of our group (My Overconfidence is Quirk-level, and mostly manifests itself with risky combat shots because I'm not going to shoot you by accident even if that shark-thing has half of you in its mouth and I'm shooting the head, not by doing risky generic stuff.)