Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Graeme Davis's GURPS bibliography

Graeme Davis, who wrote a book I really like - GURPS Vikings



- posted this yesterday:

My Complete and Utter GURPS Bibliography

More stuff on their than I'd have recalled offhand, and a few I didn't notice were his (like the Knock Volley Gun in Pyramid 3/57.)

I feel an odd connection, because I was a contributing author to GURPS Low Tech, too, only in a later edition.

You can also find his extensive Warhammer, Warhammer 40K, and D&D bibliographies linked off of his site as well.

2 comments:

  1. I bought GURPS Middle Ages 1 and Vikings and those were some of the books that made me change elves from the typical Tolkien elf to the more interesting medieval elf. I also like the dwarves and trolls in Vikings. GURPS Faerie is another good book too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might need to complete my collection of Graeme Davis books. Everything he wrote that I have is good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...