Monday, September 21, 2015

Writing Update

So I recently said you should write every day, when you're writing for a deadline.

I wasn't able to keep up with writing for my book every day, although I did write for my game, my blogs, and my jobs every day.

I did manage to put away a big chunk of my latest writing project yesterday, and mentally outline something else. I'm way ahead of schedule on my project.

It is, naturally, tied to DF, and I can cross-use material from my game in my book and vice-versa (I'll write for my book and insert it into game.)

Today was kind of a lost cause for writing, but there is still tonight - I'm going to try to get in a little work tonight and keep the ball rolling from yesterday's "let me get this one idea down" session that turned into knocking out a sizeable percentage of what was left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...