Wednesday, March 9, 2016

80 degrees, 25%, 45 minis - Spray-Sealing Weather

This afternoon, it hit 80 degrees (more, actually) and 25% humidity.

I went out in my shorts and t-shirt and used up at least half a can of Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Spray on 45 minis.

It took about 40 minutes to do.

I knocked off:

- a dozen orcs, a mix of BTD and TSR

- over a dozen monsters

- some terrain bits (which aren't even counted in the 45)

- re-sprayed an ogre I had that had worn off a bit of matte spray

- Mo, Brother Ike, and Hjalmarr from my game

- two Gamma World mutants

- a troll

- some old character minis

- a pirate

- some demons

I even forgot a few - I had so many minis queued up I didn't even get to them all.

It's nice when the weather really cooperates - warm, dry, sunny.

2 comments:

  1. Good job by you. Let's see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must refuse to do so on the grounds that it would be self-incriminating evidence of the number of minis I actually own.

      Which, if any of my family members is reading this, is a very small number, only about 75-80% of what you'd think was a reasonable number.*

      * Not counting the ones in the boxes. Or in the trade pile. Or the maybe pile. Or the painted ones. Or those on order.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...