Saturday, August 13, 2022

"Red" Grant in 007

I just watched "Dr. No" and "From Russia With Love," the first two Bond movies. I never saw Dr. No beginning to end before; I'd seen From Russia With Love more times than I could easily count.

With that in mind, here is a screenshot of the stats of Robert Shaw's character from From Russia With Love from the James Bond 007 game from Victory Games - Donovan "Red" Grant.

I doubt I could ever run this game well, but man, I wish I could . . . and I'd love to play it run by a GM that really understood the genre well.



I'd post Jaws, but I don't own either movie he's in . . . suffice it to say, he violates several rules on his own.

1 comment:

  1. The game was really ahead of it's time in genre emulation. Had a remarkable feel for the movies, and some of the chase mechanics and play examples still work really well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...