Thursday, March 30, 2023

Felltower & GURPS rules - questions?

It's pretty obvious if you read this blog that I don't follow the rules as written exclusively in Felltower.

It's not as obvious to me which of the rules I've modified, changed, don't use, or otherwise have played differently than published material would suggest are obvious to my readers.

So, open question in the comments - what rules in Felltower do you have questions about? I'll write a post or posts examining them as best I can. Some things I'll need to hold back because of work-for-hire confidentiality, but I'll do my best.


Ask away!

2 comments:

  1. Arrows being stuck in people, penalties and removal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked back - here it is, from 2013 - and we still use this as written.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...