I'm just beginning my sort of my Bones IV Core Set.
Minis are in bags within bags, so it's slow going - I don't want to open up the ones I won't ever use, but I don't want to miss any either. Lots of staring through plastic to decide to slit it or not is going on right now.
But I'm sure I don't need a few:
- the kobolds are going to go.
- the Chibi adventurers, too. I hate that stuff.
- some or most of the peasants
A few things are on the maybe list:
- Gauth, the giant dragon. I had Gauth in metal, and sold it because I eventually realized I didn't want it. I've got a big dragon mini already, do I need another in a pose I don't love? I'm not sure. Being made of bonsium it's probably a handy mini to have. But . . . I'm not sure.
- the ghost pirates. I like ghosts, I like pirates, I'm not sure I need ghost pirates.
- the goblins. I love them, I really do. But there are a lot of them - lots of painting, for something I have in spades already (painted goblins!) and use so rarely.
Pretty much all of the monsters - giants, ogres, killer animals, apes, snake-people, etc. - are going to stay. I can always find a use for them.
But the sorting continues!