It's Friday, time for some random stuff.
- Three Smoking Dice is putting up some orcs.
- I'm still waiting on almost everyone's equipment to plug into GCA and then into Foundry. Sigh. We won't have any reason to play if we're not taking advantage of the combat engine, in my opinion, but our usual laggards are lagging. Sigh.
- This webpage shows Edestekai as orange and green. I personally haven't found any color descriptions of them. I'm still going with my current paint scheme. Especially after seeing this uninspired one.
- A nice look at the Dungeon of the Mad Mage. I liked it, although I haven't played it.
- This is awesome - colonial skirmish Cthulhu.
"I'm still waiting on almost everyone's equipment to plug into GCA and then into Foundry."ReplyDelete
Your Players are lucky they have you and not me. I give deadlines and if those deadlines to email me things aren't met, well... all that gear got lost between the last time we played and this time. They were warned.
Can't tell you how many times I had grown-ass adults almost break down into tears or pitch a screaming fit because I didn't bend over backwards to accommodate them when I was running a 250+ person LARP. But the deadlines were there for my sanity and to make the game runnable, not their convenience (I have deadlines in smaller tabletop games as well, there is just usually less of an issue with a smaller group).