Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Book update, articles I like, and notes on DFT3

A few linky things today:

- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Treasures 3: Artifacts of Felltower has been updated. As far as I can tell, it's just a fix to an error that crept into the initial draft, and remained unnoticed - setting the start of my DF game to 2001 (incorrect) instead of 2011 (correct.)

- I like this look at gear by Mailanka, very much.

- In one of the reviews of DFT3, Weapon Sets got a call out. But it noted there is only one weapon set in the book. That's not exactly true. There is another set - the relationship between two of the magical weapons (on pages 6 and 7) is another set. It's not called out as one, but the two weapons have complimentary effects on a bearer using both, and one special power of one weapon applies to the other if they're used together. That's not the case with any other weapons also used with that particular item (on page 7). That's also an example of a set. I should have called it out more specifically, but you can't think of everything ahead of time.
I'm being deliberately vague because my players read this blog and not all of them - hopefully none of them - have read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...