Friday, September 13, 2024

Random Bits for 9/13/2024

Not much of a week for gaming - lot of non-gaming things to do.

- This is pretty funny - Conan vs. Barbarianism.

- 2000 posts is a lot of posts. Omedetou, Monsters & Manuals.

- Felltower is Sunday. The fabled Tavern Level probably has this. I doubt the PCs will find the Tavern Level, though. But as Principal Skinner says, "Prove me wrong, kids!"

- I think I might play this, next: Victory in Europe: The Collapse of Nazi Germany 1944-1945. I think the other games I got from Omega Games, War to the Death and Napoleon's Leipzig Campaign, might be a bit too much. We'll see. I'm reading the rules now before I decide. I bought these games so long ago my address on the package is from the house I grew up in. And one of them I'll probably never play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...