Friday, February 14, 2020

What's the turnaround on DFRPG Companion 2?

I'm a bit curious when I can expect my PDF, and my book.

SJG postedt this Kickstarter update the other day:

Dungeon Fantasy Companion 2 Has Arrived & Last Day to Complete Surveys!

So, the physical books arrived 4 days back.

The PDF must be done.

The BackerKit Surveys are shut down.

So . . . when can I expect my book?

Who knows?

I'm not a griper . . . but it does seem to me that if you can show me a picture of my physical book, and I've filled out my BackerKit, I should at least have the PDF in-hand. Yet, so far, I do not. I hope this isn't a repeat of DFRPG Magic Items 2 in terms of how long it took me to get my copy . . .

5 comments:

  1. I think that something I read on this KS indicated that the PDF wouldn't ship ahead of the physical product. Maybe I'm wrong (I can't find it now for looking).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it says so, I didn't see it.

      Delete
    2. I haven't asked. I'd accepted it as fait accompli by SJG, so I am resigned to waiting.

      Delete
    3. I didn't bother to ask in the forums because generally the people who know don't tell you, and the ones who don't opine.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...