Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Iron Spectre

I finally found my Iron Spectre mini, latched onto another figure in another bin. It only took going through my whole collection twice. Sigh.

This is what attacked the party on Sunday in Felltower.



It's some kind of Mage Knight figure I got for $1 at a gaming store western NJ. I'd purchased stuff from them on eBay and drove out to pick it up and get more figures. I figured I could do something with it. So I broke it off its base, touched it up with more paint, colored its eyes different colors . . . and made up a monster to suit what I saw. An Iron Spectre.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, I remember this from Felltower 86 when Aldwyn and Crogar were too busy getting neck snapped to help with the Obsidian Golem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...