Saturday, August 8, 2020

Auctions Queued

I spent some time and put a few items up for auction on eBay.

They'll all go live 9 am tomorrow morning, and run for one week.

Here is the link to my profile which has all of my sales.

Ebay User peterdellorto Items for Sale


Gaming-wise, there are only a few things:

- Black Prince's Chariot of Fear

- GW Warhammer Fantasy Battles Fortress

- Reaper Minis "The Court of Abyst"

There is also a Nikon camera, some Sam & Max and MST3K VHS tapes, a Doctor Who episode (The Talons of Weng-Chiang), a John Lydon movie, and I think that's all.

I'll update with more links when I have them. I'm a bit exhausted after all of the listing - taking pictures, typing, checking weights, checking shipping costs, setting prices, etc. etc. I was going to list a big lot of VHS tapes, my old Microsoft Sidewinder joystick, and possible a few books, but forget it. This took 5 solid hours just to list this stuff. Now I remember why I stopped doing eBay listings!

1 comment:

  1. My second ex did a lot of ebaying... it's doing a job itself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...