Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Where the heck am I?

So my blog is still on a bit of a break. Here is why:

- I'm working on a GURPS book project, which hopefully you'll hear more about soon.

- I'm on a trip back to Japan, "researching martial arts." Okay, fightin' round the world, specifically with my old friends from when I lived here, and new ones met on the trips in between.

- Felltower is on a brief hiatus, because summer has been rough for several players and between work and travel I haven't been able to run game, either.

So the blog isn't dead, but it is going to be dormant for another week-ish while I get back and caught back up.

I did take a few pictures of bizarre things to turn into monsters, which I'll drop into Felltower ASAP. Thank you bizarre Japanese toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...