Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday 3/15/24 Roundup

Friday means links and thoughts!

- Still no sign of game. Some of the core players are busy and I haven't heard from the rest. I may just have to put the whole thing on hold so I can open up my Sundays for something else until I see some light at the end of the tunnel.

- Very old Blackmoor memories - thanks Havard's Blackmoor Blog.

- Erol Otus book cover for Playing at the World 2.

- Still messing around with my Paladin playthrough of Pathfinder: Kingmaker. As always, it's the puzzle-like endgame that is slowing me down.

- I don't know that I ever explicitly connected Traveller: 2300 with Twilight: 2000. It fits, but I didn't really think of them as a sequel and a prequel. But there it is.

1 comment:

  1. >> "I don't know that I ever explicitly connected Traveller: 2300 with Twilight: 2000. It fits, but I didn't really think of them as a sequel and a prequel. But there it is."

    It's fun, all the theorycrafting that fans of the 2 games engage in. Lots of Easter Eggs too.

    Ex: On the cover of T2000's Small Arms Guide is a rifle and some dogtags with the name "Traylor". Which is a American arms manufacturing company in 2300.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...