Friday, August 9, 2024

Random Thoughts & Links for 8/9/2024

Busy week, just a few bits.

- I'm reading Jon Peterson's new book. It's good, and it does have some details on the early days of gaming that the first volume didn't, but it's not so dense as the first one. Much more readable for someone who just wants to learn the history, but I did enjoy the deep detail of the 1st edition of Playing at the World.

- I really need to link up all of the recent sessions on the DF campaign page. I've just been doing too much other stuff to take a moment to do that.

- I forgot to mention that hidden GM rolls seemed to work just fine last game session. It really makes a big difference for us when they are on versus when they are off.

- So busy these past few days that I didn't have time to play any more Persian Gulf. I need to complete it by early next week, so I expect a marathon of turns on Sunday and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...