- I've mostly back on a regular posting schedule. I'll be trying to keep it up.
- Next game is in about a week and change. It'll be Vic's game again.
- HANS posted about Bergmann submachine guns.
- A character for the Psi-Wars game. I'm looking forward to reading session summaries.
- The End of Calidar. I left D&D/AD&D earlier than it came out, so I don't carry a lot of nostalgia for it. I like flying ships and whatnot, but clearly the fanbase isn't large enough to sustain the game. That's too bad - and I know it's something true about some games I like now, too. They have insuffienct critical mass . . .
- I played a bit of Icewind Dale . . . and it wasn't as fun as I remembered. I'll leave it off to the side for now and concentrate on other work.