I'll put up a better, but not much better, summary tomorrow.
- we headed deeper into the dungeon they explored last time. We destroyed a bunch of skeletons and zombies.
- we found a bunch of loot, and answered a pop quiz. Handsome answered correctly, which is good because Handsome didn't start listening until halfway through the riddle because his player's spouse was walking by and communicating with Gesture.
- Handsome helped find some gold
- we talked our way out of a fight and into some help. I credit the bard. We ended up with a quest from someone who committed worse crimes that even Handsome has been legally convicted of. Impressive.
- next session we'll hopefully complete this quest we've managed to take on.