As always, writing a summary will have to wait - I work much earlier and much later on Mondays, so I'll get the writeup done tomorrow during a break.
But for now:
- the PCs dug their way into the collapsed bugbear tunnels and then into the dungeon.
- they found their way down to the second level.
- there was a brief-ish fight not far from the "orc hole."
- Mo discovered a trap the hard way.
- archers kept harassing the PCs with arrows.
- the orcs played hit-and-run while the PCs played "please ambush us!"
- Vryce scared some gargoyles
- the PCs played homewreckers on the surface.
All in all it was a useful session but a lot less destructive to the orcs than the PCs had hoped. Full summary tomorrow.
(And this is probably the last session until January - Christmas falling on a Sunday and a schedule game of Gamma Terra mean the next Felltower delve is likely in January 2017.)