Friday, October 19, 2018

Random Thoughts and Links 10/19

More random stuff for a Friday.

- I like these guys, especially their evil powers - which makes them more than just a block of stats:

Black Knights


- I also like this here:

Magic - Dungeon Fantasy Martial Artist Spell List

Yes, making combat spell lists for non-caster types is tough. I strained to make the list in Barbarians.


- I haven't really had a lot of time for game prep, due to professional development issues plus spending time on my latest book proposal followup. So we're probably on for more AD&D before more DF. I don't need a lot of game prep, but these days it's not nil.


- Speaking of nil, that's another word I learned from Gary Gygax, back when I learned words like prestidigitation and the difference between i.e and e.g. Along with some made up ones, like dweamorcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...