Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Just writing

I don't have time for a blog post of real substance today. I have little free time today.

That said, I converted my book outline into a formatted framework for writing this week.

Also, during my little bits of free time I took some good notes for the material as yet incomplete meant for the book. Some of it is immediately useful for Felltower, so it will appear there long before it hits print.

I don't mean to tease, but to update. However, I do think fans of DF in general and Felltower in specific will want what I am putting together. Remember, it is tested on my PCs before I present it for use on yours!

2 comments:

  1. If it provides a Town growth system or addresses giving giant monsters staying power, I'll buy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your vict... err... test subj... players for us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...