Nice game of Felltower today.
We had five players, and they:
- looted the room of pools of its valuable mercury;
- fought some carrion caterpillars;
- did some mold abatement;
- touched a red hand*
- set off some traps by the norkers with ill effect;
- looted the "apartment complex" and Mo touched the third red hand they'd found;
- had a showdown with the otyugh.
Fun session overall. Summary sometime tomorrow.
* which, thanks to me, they thought was black. I *said* it was black, here and elsewhere. It was red. Not a wasted trip, though.