Friday, February 9, 2018

Post frequency warning & comments issue

I dislike making admin posts, or posts about posting.

However, I generally post once a day on this blog. While I intend to keep doing so, the reality is I just officially started at a new position today. It's going to keep me busy, and there may be days where I just am not able to get in a post. Just know the next several weeks might be light posting weeks.

So just a warning that posting might be late, infrequent, short, or all of those. I love writing for this blog but I just don't know how my work schedule will affect it just yet.




Also, I've heard from Archon Shiva that he can't see his comments any more. Well, I can't see them either. I moderate comments on the older posts, but they should go straight through on the newer posts. I generally don't delete or remove comments unless they cross some kind of line of obscenity, they are spam, or contain really inappropriate material. So if you've tried to comment and don't see them, I'm not seeing them either.

Please try to comment on this post if you've had problems recently posting comments. If that doesn't work, email me at p_dellorto at yahoo and I can manual post a comment for you and credit it to you. Otherwise, if you're not seeing it it's because I don't see it either.

7 comments:

  1. My blog stopped showing posts about a month ago. The poster sees that they are posted; they are sent to approval; and I can't see them. So they are just gone.

    Weird.

    Congratulations on your awesome new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Test for posting. Will check back in a few days to see if it's still here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive had no problem seeing my posts.

    Sometimes tbough, they have required your approval before they are displayed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have moderation on for all of my older posts, basically as a spam catcher and to make sure I notice when someone engages with an older topic.

      Delete
  5. I tried logging out completely and, after multiple attempts, “too many redirects” errors and other difficulties, am confident about this new test!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...