We played Felltower today. The summary should be up tomorrow.
Here are some highlights:
- seven players today and eight PCs/NPCs
- the PCs delved down to the 4th level, as they call it.
- a short and nasty fight with a pudding
- a new gate (?) was discovered, one that looked nothing like the others and which had a number of unusual characteristics
- a natural staircase down to the next level was found
- a brutal fight with five Ravening Eyes
- several casualties, one messily final
- a showdown with the werewolves
- "one more room" nearly leads to disaster at the hands of iron men that breathe poison gas
It was a good session overall, if it had some very bad in-game stuff interlaced with the fun.