Sunday, May 9, 2021

Other writing project: Teaser

Now that one of my two writing projects has been revealed, it's time to tease some information about the other.

- it's Felltower-adjacent, although isn't under the Felltower name.

- it's DF, because that's what I write these days.*

- it's concerning a central bit of Felltower.

- it's coming along nicely. I'm half done, which is good, because it's due in a few weeks, but bad because I feel like I have a lot more to say and not quite the wordcount to do it. So I might need to edit it down a bit in the end.

In the meantime, go pledge for a copy of my other writing project: Crypt of Krysuvik


* I'd love to write a few GURPS Martial Arts books, but the issue is research is critical and I don't have the time to do that as much as when I was employed part-time in a library and going to college. What books would I love to write? That's a post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...