Friday, May 14, 2021

Random Friday Links - 5/14/21

- Marshall and I submitted our writing project in for editing/review/etc.

- I started back in on my other writing project, which is due in a couple of weeks.

- I liked this post on representing losses and unit damage in wargaming. Ah, the piles of disruption chits in GDW's The Third World War . . . I kind of loved it. But I will admit it's always a problematic thing no matter how you choose to do it.

- I haven't had too much time to play Battletech, but I will say that I was surprised to run into Inferno missile carriers and Schreck PPC carriers. I thought the latter, for sure, was just from some random Dragon magazine article. Still fun, though. I've put a lot of hours in. Not "War in the East" hours, but still.

(I tried to post this on Friday, and it was deleted by G**gle as being flagged as dangerous and violating their policies. I'm a bit nervous trying it again, but I took out my complaints about my site being flagged as dangerous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...