Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Wyatt's Song

Here is Wyatt's Song about the giants. How this didn't earn MVP, I don't know. I mildly corrected punctuation, but otherwise this is how it was written.

Giants in the Kitchen with Wyatt, Giants in the Kitchen I knooooowww, Giants in the Kitchen with Wyatt, cutting off his leg ho-ho!

No one's in the Kitchen with Ulf, No one's in the Kitchen I knooooowww, No one's in the Kitchen with Ulf, bleeding all over the floor!


It's perhaps the best, and perhaps the only, song written about the Cold Fens in my campaign. Hopefully it'll be the last, or we'll go all Dragonlance and end up releasing a song book.

2 comments:

  1. “Mistakes Were Made” also applies to MVP voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyatt was robbed, I immediately award him the MWP (Most Warbling Playah). He should consider crossdressing into Bard...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...