Sunday, March 13, 2022

Felltower Update

Since the PCs have finally finished with draugr, we hit the eternal question of "What next?"

Naturally I need to stay slightly ahead of the PCs. What I did was:

- work on the rumors

- restock a few areas that might have had some enemies move in

- make some modifications to the dungeon based on intelligent monsters

I really need to eye some areas they are likely to fight in and create battle maps for them. I can't do that on the fly easily, so I need to predict where they'll go. Some areas are obvious - and there are a number of 10 x 10 yard rooms with corridors at each cardinal point - but I can't cover them all.

Over the next week I'll devote a bit of time to getting that stuff done.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, as a fellow GM, I would like to let you know as soon as we know! I will put some feelers out about where to next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what will prove to be the case is that the draugr were a solvable problem, but not an obstacle. They're gone, but that doesn't change the list of things to do at all.

      Plus a few things on the list aren't doable, because people have cross purposes - Ulf wants to destroy the Black Library and Gerry exploit it, for example. So those are perennially off the list.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...