Friday, March 11, 2022

Links for Friday 3/11/2022

Just a few links as I had little free time today and none tonight:

- Poll Time at Grognardia. What are you playing right now?

- The DCC 100 Kickstarter will be over in 4 hours.

- 690 orders for Fire in the Lake and still I wait. Not a shocker considering the other games ahead in the queue . . . but c'mon, I don't want the other games. I want to play this one!

- I'm still playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker but I haven't really had time to make a lot of progress. Still fun. Just long.

- It'll be a few weeks until the next Felltower due to schedule things, and anniversaries and Easter and such. But we'll get a game in probably in a couple weeks before we end up needing to jump around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...