Friday, March 4, 2022

Random Links for 3/4/2022

Assorted stuff for Friday, 3/4/2022

- Any victory in Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord is a victory.

- A brief look at the Space Hulk video game.

- I always enjoy perusing other people's house rules. This set of Labyrinth Lord rules for a B2 Keep on the Borderlands game were an especially interesting read for me.

- Nevermind my last update, I managed to unlock my other advisors in Pathfinder: Kingmaker. I'll do it much, much faster next time.

- Minature Tomb of Horrors! I'd run this for my gamers but it would be a slaughter. Exploring dangerous areas in AD&D is an acquired skill and we don't play enough to acquire that skill.

- This is potentially useful as a think-piece for GMs running mooks against powerful PCs. It's mostly of interest to me because my bachelor's thesis was part of a course on how civil wars end, and heavily discussed two insurgencies - Eritrea and Zimbabwe. No, I don't have a copy of it in a readable form anymore. Probably for the better. My writing was even worse then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...