Saturday, April 6, 2019

A day of last-minute game prep

Tomorrow we're playing Felltower, for the first time in a while.

So tonight I'm frantically trying to make sure everything is up to date - rumors written, maps and minis are together for play, the Felltower document is up to date, etc.

I knew the game day was coming, of course, but I didn't really have a lot of free time until late in the week - and very little of that.

Because of that I had to shoot down one idea was in flux for the past few days - travel through a specific gate. I simply don't have the time to get familiar with all of my notes, update my maps and notes further, find all of the minis for the monsters they might encounter and ensure they're packed, etc. I might have been able to do that yesterday, but as of only a few hours ago it still wasn't clear if this was going to be the destination of choice or not. And I had non-game, non-prep stuff to do as well.

We'll see what the backup plan is. I've got the main bits of Felltower all ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...