Friday, April 5, 2019

Random Notes for 4/5

A few random bits for 4/5:

- Ask, and you shall receive. So I mentioned Gary Grigsby's War in the East. Despite my lack of time to devote to playing it, I'd really like to give it (and War in the West) a go. I figured I'd get them when and if they ever went on sale. And lo and behold, GOG suddenly starts selling it (not just Steam) and put them on sale this weekend. I'll pick up War in the East after I do all of my game prep and work, see how it goes, and if I like it I'll pick up War in the West and the various DLC. Just in case, like Tides of Numenara, it won't freaking run on my computer.

- Let's file this under "Oh What a Giveaway!"

- We're gaming on Sunday, DF Felltower. No, I haven't the slightest idea what the players will do. Nor, I suspect, do the players. Hopefully I can game prep for it in time tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. My fevered computer wargaming fantasy is that someday, someone will combine Grigsby's War in the East, War in the West, and War in the Pacific into a single game, with a political component and functional AIs to make the whole thing playable at whatever level desired.

    Then I will vanish into my holodeck, and never be seen again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...