Friday, January 20, 2023

Random thoughts and links for 1/20/2023

Today was a day filled with technical complications to finish out a busy week. So I didn't really get to peruse as many blog posts as I usually do. Or do as much writing or game prep. Lucky for me, game is next week. That all said:

- I did some actual basic groundwork for a new writing project. So basic it was mostly, "Hey, we should start on some basic groundwork, right?" But it counts. Any start is a start.

- I still prod at my remaining non-voting players about voting in the two DF Felltower rules change idea polls I made. I still get no response. We don't quite have as many people as I'd like to start instituting the changes. Maybe I'll make them do it right before we play next time.

- I managed to get a little game prep in, but there wasn't too much to do. I love when I've done my homework early.

- the flat universe of Traveller is still cool - Aramis sector. Good descriptions make me want to go places. "The Travellers Aid Society has posted Reacher an Amber Zone, as it can be dangerous for offworlders to leave the starport." Hell yeah, that means when you arrive, you are damn well going to have to leave the starport to get something done before you can leave. "The only guy with the widget to fix your ship is so-and-so . . . and he just disappeared, widget and all, outside of the starport. And your cargo has to get offworld in a week or it'll never make it to market on time. Suit up and go look for him."

- the Rolemaster Robin Hood setup in this looks very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...