Friday, March 10, 2023

Random Thoughts & Links for 3/10/2023

Just a few things today.

- I picked up the DCC Lankhmar boxed set, finally. I passed on the Kickstarter but the final product looked good enough for the price, and I had some gift cards to burn. So I did so. I'll take a serious look at it after I finish two work projects.

- I haven't really had any time to do game prep or updates or much this week - it started busy-ish and got busy-er. Even so, I did manage to check on the stuff I needed to double check from last session. I always like to review what happened and how we resolved it so I can do so better next time.

- I put up a card for Doug's latest Kickstarter. I don't play OSE but if you do, take a look at his new product for it.

- A fun look at Otzi the Ice Man as an adventurer.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...