Tuesday, March 14, 2023

No, seriously, don't buy me things not on my wish list

Weird gripe, I know . . . but I received a gift order from DriveThruRPG a day or so ago.

I didn't want either item. They weren't the usual "gift" of a free item, from the writer or publisher of the item. They were for-real paid RPG supplements, for games I'd never play, from someone I didn't know.

I contacted DriveThruRPG and asked them to refund it and take it away. They did so, very quickly and efficiently.

I have no idea what was up with this. I don't know the gifter. I didn't get a message, just the "thanks for your order!" I wasn't charged for these, either, that I can tell. It was just a flat-out gift from someone I don't know for something I don't want - heck, one was for the Aliens RPG. I don't like "Aliens."

What the heck is it with this? I mean really.

I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...