Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Video Game Update - Pathfinder: Kingmaker

I've been busy most of this week, but I was able to get in a tiny bit of Pathfinder: Kingmaker this week.

I am stalled out on Lawful Evil Monk Molly's playthrough. I'm at "final dungeon" time. There are numerous state changes - navigate within one dungeon but transit between versions of it. Cool, but a little tiresome at times.

I got quite a bit done with Lawful Good Paladin Holgar Carlson. I'm mopping up some side missions before going for the Stag Lord. This one I'm aiming for the best possible ending for the game - there is a way to pull off an unlikely romance and potentially change the whole game. That's the plan. I'm using two different walkthroughs to make sure I don't miss anything, but playing with my own flair to it because of experience with two prior playthroughs.

Both are backburnered because I have real work to do so it's maybe 30-60 minutes of playthrough while I need a break from something else.

Still fun. Next up will be a try at a non-RPG gangster building game. Maybe it'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...