A while back, we decided to start giving points to the NPCs who successfully complete delves with the PCs. It works out to 1 point per delve. Korric and Orrie, who were first rescued from the hobgoblins in the Caves of Chaos by the PCs in the very first session, are still active in the game. They're increased a bit in ability from their original versions.
Here they are, in their current levels of ability. Also, current spelling - Koric turned into Korric just to make it easier to remember which one had two r's - both have two r's.
Korric and Orrie
ST 13 HP 13 Speed 6.00
DX 11 Will 10 Move 5
IQ 10 Per 10
HT 12 FP 12
Dodge 8 Parry (Polearm) 10 Knife 8 Brawling (x2) 9
Dueling Halberd (15): 2d+3 cut, Reach 1,2* Parry U; 2d+2 imp, Reach 1,2* Parry U; 1d+3 imp, Reach 1,2*)
Large Knife (12): 2d-2 cut (C, 1) or 1d impale (C).
Traits: Code of Honor (Soldier's); Compulsive Carousing (12); Sense of Duty (Rescuers); Wealth (Struggling).
Perks: Reach Mastery (Halberd); Teamwork (partner).
Skills: Armoury (Melee Weapons)-10; Brawling-12; Carousing-12; Knife-12; Polearm-15; Sumo Wrestling-11; Stealth-12.
Equipment: This is their current loadout.
• Mail Hauberk, $230, 25 lbs. with Mail Sleeves, $70, 9 lbs. – DR 4(2).
• Heavy Leather Leggings, $60, 4 lbs., Gloves, $30, neg., Boots, $80, 3 lbs. – DR 2.
• Pot Helm, $100, 5 lbs. over Cloth Cap, $5, neg. – DR 7 (inc. Skull).
• Dueling Halberd, $120, 10 lbs.
• Large Knife, $40, 1 lbs.
• Misc gear, food, personal basics, sack, waterskin with 1 liter of water, etc. – 10 lbs.
67 lbs (just under light).