Thursday, September 12, 2019

DFRPG Monsters 2 arrived

Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Monsters 2 arrived yesterday.

Oddly, I thought, it arrived in a box . . . inside of another box.




Enclosed was the DFRPG Monsters 2 book and a little notebook.




Sadly, the little notebook is just a small, lined notebook. I don't exactly need one of those, and I'm not sure what I'd use it for. Maybe one of my gamers needs it!



In any case, the book is very attractive, and the art looks very nice on glossy pages. I've already included a few monsters in my current game, and more will show their faces (or not, if they don't have them) at some point.

3 comments:

  1. Mine arrived inside a box inside an envelope!

    I also received the Evil Lich notebook, I'm guessing it was a "we've got way too many of these things, let's toss 'em in and get rid of them!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journal was a $48k stretch goal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...