Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Bones V

News to me, but clearly not to everyone - Bones V is coming 10/1:

Reaper Bones 5 is Coming Soon!
September 5th, 2019
Bones 5 is coming to Kickstarter on October 1!
Be looking for previews and more info right here on ReaperMini.com, as well as on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages. And don't forget to watch Reaper Live every Thursday for more up to date gossip and info!

Reapermini.com

I'm sure I'll jump in on it ASAP, although that might be tricky as I'll be at work. But after I get in on it, I'll back off and evaluate . . . how much do I need in the way of unpainted plastic? I've got a lot . . . I suppose it depends on what Reaper offers!


Anyone else feel buried until unpainted Bones minis?

4 comments:

  1. It's such good value.

    But yeah will take me years to paint it

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. I barely got finished sorting out all the minis from the last one! Yeah, so shut up and take my money Reaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn I have a dragon, a kraken, and a fistful of goblins to get to...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...