Friday, December 13, 2019

Random Links for 12/13

Here are a few things I wanted to get out there:


- There is a sale on some GURPS (and other) books on Warehouse23. Not the ones I lack and need, just the ones I have already. But maybe you own different books than I!

- You can sign up to be alerted to the launch of DFRPG Companion 2.

- I really like this post on "story game" elements on OD&D. The quote in questionm, though, I can't seem to locate in my copy of M&T. Still, it's a good look at early cooperative storytelling in gaming.

2 comments:

  1. "The quote in questionm, though, I can't seem to locate in my copy of M&T."

    Pg 20, under "Large Insects and Animals".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often done 'Iron DM Secret Ingredient' where players propose something the DM has to work into the adventure

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...