Friday, April 3, 2020

Maybe the actress in The Seventh Seal plays my game

I'm re-watching The Seventh Seal, just because I need something to watch while I write and noodle about on organizing. And because I've got the Bill & Ted's movies queued up and it's always worth seeing this before the second of those. I'm watch it dubbed, because I can't figure out why the only copy I have is dubbed only. Sigh. I recorded it off of . . . somewhere . . . and I really should have just sprung for the Critereon Collection DVD.

In any case:

"It would be nice not to have to travel through the forest alone. At night it's full of witches and ghosts and devils and bandits, too." - Actress in The Seventh Seal (dubbed)

Hmm. That sounds uncommonly like my Wandering Monster tables. And any forest in any game of mine, really. I'm always a bit light on witches but heavy on devils and bandits.

5 comments:

  1. No bears, wolves or other animals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe cave bears and dire wolves, but devils and ghosts and bandits are much more likely. Because they're more fun.

      Delete
  2. Perhaps not the most important question¹ but the one more likely to get a direct answer... Why do you need to watch π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘩 𝘚𝘦𝘒𝘭 before π˜‰π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 & π˜›π˜¦π˜₯'𝘴 π˜‰π˜°π˜¨π˜Άπ˜΄ π˜‘π˜°π˜Άπ˜³π˜―π˜¦π˜Ί?


    1 - Which would be "Whatcha writtin?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I handed in my book, so I'm not writing anything.

      And it's fun to watch the "Play chess with Death" thing before B&T play Battleship with Death. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...