Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Making up an Ally NPC

One of the PCs in my Felltower game wants an Ally. Specifically, a wizard ally.

He gets to specify what he's looking for, and then I design the NPC.

I can sum this up in one phrase.

BwahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I followed the letter of the request as much as I could. I took his name inspiration from Jack Vance, after I saw how his disadvantages started to stack up. I had an okay name, but then I modified it a bit and made it very . . . very . . . Dell'Orto. It's that weird amalgam of Vance and Cook and my own linguistic amusement that leads to "Gort" or "Orcish Bob" or "Melchior the Malevolent."

Now if he passes muster - and I think he will, as my players have senses of humor - I just need to find an appropriate mini. Time to dig around.

Hopefully I can up a pic of the mini and the full stats of the NPC soon!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...