- I have below zero interest in Harry Potter or English boarding school stuff that isn't that in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, but I do have a lot of interest in the Foundry VTT. There is a useful description of what it's like to play GURPS with it here at DF Whiterock, and here, too.
- I like maps placing known locations on other maps, like this one for the Majestic Wilderlands.
- We're probably playing AD&D next, to let all of the crippled heroes heal up. We'll play the second half of A2. Here is how A1 went:
- I put in an inquiry about another book . . . but it's not looking like a summertime project after all at this stage. Or at least not early summer.
- This is miniature wargaming in a nutshell. Basically, "these tankettes are useless and obselete by the time they hit the field. But at least I have a lot of them."
Green Red Horde
- Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord is just a brutal game. I loved it. I don't plan to play it again, though.